Sunday, December 20, 2020

THE FATHER'S LOVE

Married Women would wear ten silver coins on their foreheads. It was an important sign of being married. 

A woman would be very upset if one of the coins got lost.


"Suppose a woman has ten silver coins and loses one of them. What does she do? She lights a lamp, sweeps her house, and looks carefully everywhere. 


When she finds it, she calls her friends and neighbors, and says to them, " I am so happy, I found the coin I lost. Let us have a party!"


In the same way, the angel of the god is surely happy when one person stops doing evil and turns to god !"


Likewise, Once there was a man who had two sons. The younger one said to him, 'Father give me my share of your things now '. So the Man divided everything into his two sons.


After a few days, the younger son sold all his things and left home with money.


He went to a far country, and spend all his money foolishly.


Now there is a great famine in that country, and he had nothing. So he went to work for a farmer, who send him to look after his pigs. 


He was so hungry he felt like eating the pigs' food. But no one gives him anything!


Now he became wise and said, At home, even my father's daily workers have more than they can eat, but here I am starving! " I Will go to my father and say,


 " Father I have sinned against God and against you. Take me as one of your daily workers.


So he went on his way to his father.


" When he was still some distance from home, his father saw him and felt sorry for him.


 He ran and put his arms around his son and kissed him.


The son said, ' Father, I have sinned against God and against you. You can no longer call me your son.


But the father ordered his servants, 'Hurry! Bring the best robe and put it on him. Put a ring on his finger and shoes on his feet. Then go make a grand feast.


Let us have a party. I thought my son got dead and gone, But he has come back alive. He was lost but he knew he has been found, so the party began.


then the Older son was coming back from the field. He heard music and dancing. So he called the servants and asked .' what is going on?"  Your brother comes home safely,' servants answered.


So your father is having a big party for him. The older brother was so angry that he would not go in.


But he said all these years I have worked for you as a servant. I have never disobeyed you.


what have you given me? Not even a goat to have a party with my friends!


But this son of yours has wasted your money on careless living. Now when he comes back home, You have a big party for him"! 


The father answered, 'My son. you are always here with me, and everything I have is yours. But your brother was dead and gone. Now he has come back alive.


He was lost but now he has found, So we must show our joy in this way"



 GOD IS LIKE THE FATHER IN THIS STORY, He welcomes people as his children, even when they have gone wrong. The older brother was angry when his brother returned home. But his behaviors showed that 


he was no better than his foolish brother!



When we are ready to please God, to confess our sins, definitely god will forgive our sins, and at the right moments, he embarrasses us like a father.


How much the earthly father loves us, more than that our heavenly father will do, who was dedicatedly given his richest blood and flesh for us...


WHO HUMBLED HIM SELVES TO WASHED HIS DISCIPLES FOOT,   "NO  GOD DONE THIS WORK TO HUMBLE HIMSELF LIKE THAT ".....He is the One who loved us more than anything in this world...




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Story About God's Love.

Anonymous said...

God Loves Everyone without partiality

Anonymous said...

https://ajitmanat.blogspot.com/2020/12/hello-world-program-in-python.html

Anonymous said...

Nice Story

Lagand brijesh said...

Varey nice

Lagand brijesh said...

Thanks

Best Bible Story

David and The fearless young man

  Here we start the story with an example of a rich man, We do know most of the celebrities through their work in film industries, drama ind...