Sunday, November 15, 2020

God is around us to do a miracle in our life

 



Dear friend, “Do not be dismayed, for I am your God.”


Here God assures us saying He is our God. Aren’t we really blessed to have such a God? The Lord belongs to you.


He is not someone who is far away from us.


He is the personal Saviour to each one who calls Him as his/her own Lord. We are so blessed and certainly God’s chosen people and special possession.


According to the above promise verse, God says to us that we should not be dismayed or be fearful.


God doesn’t want us to be filled with loneliness because the Lord is our God.


God will heal you of your sickness and take you out of your loneliness.

 

Even today, God is going to be with you each and every moment of the day.


I remember a particular incident in my life that happened during my college days.


When I was in college we used to go in the middle of the night to see patients.


One such time when I was going to the hospital I felt so lonely.


That was around 11 o’clock or 12 o‘clock at the night. I said, “Lord, where are you? I am so lonely.


I can’t feel your presence.” At that time when I looked up at the sky, the sky was so dark but there was the moon shining down on me.


The Lord spoke to me that day saying, “Do not worry My child. Do not be dismayed because I am your God.


I am not only with you. I am around you; in front, you, behind you, and right next to you.”


His words comforted me so much and from then on every time I feel lonely or depressed I remember this incident and it brings me comfort.


In the same way, God is around you too, my friend. Do not be dismayed or discouraged because He is your God.


Though the mountains are shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you (Isaiah 54:10).


God’s love for you will never be removed or shaken. He will be a friend, father, and mother to you. He will be with you always in all ways.


You don’t have to go by your feelings. When you put your faith in this truth you will automatically feel loved and cared for.


You are more valuable than sparrows and God cares for you.


Trust God and be happy. Just keep thanking and praising God.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good

Anonymous said...

well written

Anonymous said...

Good Story

Best Bible Story

David and The fearless young man

  Here we start the story with an example of a rich man, We do know most of the celebrities through their work in film industries, drama ind...