Monday, May 3, 2021

King Solomon 's Prayer answered







 David has been known as a hard fighter. When he died he left a strong united kingdom to his son Solomon. Solomon became well known for his wisdom and wealth. There was peace during his rule.


when David was about to die, he called his son Solomon and gave him his last words of advice, My time to die has come. Be bold and firm. Do what the lord your god orders you to do. Obey all his commands, as written in the law of Moses. Then everything will be all right with you.





One day, The Lord appeared to Solomon in a dream and asked him, " What would you like me to give you ?" Solomon answered, " You always showed great love for my father David, your servant. He always obeyed you and was good and honest before you. O lord god, you have let me follow my father as king, even though I am very young and don't know the difference between right and wrong. without wisdom, how can I ever rule this great person of yours?"


God was pleased that Solomon asked for wisdom. So he said to him, "You did not ask for long life or riches or the death of your enemies. I will give you what you have asked for. I will give you more wisdom and understanding than anyone has had at any time. I will also give you, what you have not asked for. All your life you have more riches honor than any other king. If you obey me and keep my commands, as your father David did, I will give you a long life."


Solomon woke up and knew that God had spoken to him in the dream.





One day two bad women came to King Solomon. One of them said, "your majesty, this woman and live in the same house. I gave birth to a baby boy at home while she was there. Two days after my child was born, she also gave birth to a baby boy. Only the two of us were there in the house. One night she rolled over on her baby by mistake and he died. She took my son from my side, while I was asleep,

and carried him to her bed. Then she put the dead child in my bed. The next morning, when I was going to nurse my baby, I saw that it was dead.


I looked it more closely and I saw that it was not my child."


But the other women said," NO the living child is mine. The dead one is yours!" The first woman answered back, "No dead child is yours. The living one is mine!" And so they shouted back and forth before 

the king.


Then king Solomon said, 'Each of you says that the living child is hers and that the dead child belongs to the other one." He sends for a soldier and said, " cut the living child in two and give each woman half of it". The real mother was in full love with her son. She said to the king, "Please, Your Majesty, don't kill the child! Give it to her!" But the other women said, "Don't kill the child! Give it to the first women. She is its real mother."





Solomon's greatness increases. The country of Israel was more powerful during Solomon's rule than at any other time. Kings of other countries wanted to be his friends. So they often send costly gifts to him.




5 comments:

Voice of soul said...

Great job❤

Anonymous said...

Genius King Solomon

Anonymous said...

Keep up the Good Work . God bless you.

Shubham.... said...

Keep up the Good Work...👍

NEWS said...

Good job 👌 keep it up 👍

Best Bible Story

David and The fearless young man

  Here we start the story with an example of a rich man, We do know most of the celebrities through their work in film industries, drama ind...